“We are not all born at once, but by bits. The body first, and the spirit later… Our mothers are racked with the pains of our physical birth; we ourselves suffer the longer pains of our spiritual growth.”
- Yes, he cares what she has to say. Very much so.
- He is praying for her, always.
- In her struggles, she is not alone. No matter how she feels, she can turn to him.
- Please remember, He didn’t change. He is still here, just like he always has been.
- He too feels many of the same things she is feeling.
- He has similar frustrations.
- He has similar fears.
- He remembers that they used to share those fears and frustrations together.
- He remembers that they used to support each other through those challenges.
- He remembers the fun times with her- there were so many.
- She can hold to hope, and know that she is dear to him. She can believe.